Whilst Counselling aims to help people through a personal crisis, Coaching is a more structured process that looks specifically where you are now and where you want to be in the future. It helps you focus on what you want, why you want it and how you can get it.
Whether you are thinking of changing career or just feeling lost or stuck, the supportive, challenging and encouraging process of Coaching will help you explore your current and future behaviour to help you make changes in your life and achieve the results you desire. It does so by helping you learn more about yourself and understand why you feel the way you do, then helps you tap into your inner resources so you are able to identify, appreciate and believe in your ability to change.
In the most simple terms Coaching is about considering options, creating strategies, making decisions and committing to change.
Coaching helps to:
- recapture your confidence.
- motivate you to change direction in your life.
- build more effective relationships and communication.
- change or improve your career.
- achieve the goals and ambitions you set.
- discover own strategies and solutions.
- help you monitor and maintain both progress, and belief in your ability.
It does so by:
- increasing self awareness and understanding.
- improving self esteem and self confidence.
- reducing stress and anxiety.
- challenging self limiting beliefs.
- breaking old habits.
- removing obstacles.